Turbo-Charge Your Social Media Presence
- We manage your presence on social media accounts in order to maximize their effectiveness for driving traffic and conversions.
- We setup and customize your account on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube to help build networks, fans, and followers.
- We help you find “fans” on Facebook, and “followers” on Twitter by targeting specific key words and demographics.
- We help you integrate social media into your existing website in ways that build traffic and sales. Portability of content and syndication are key aspects of integrating social media marketing into your campaign.
- We help build your own forum and blog.
Why Use Our Services
- Generate more revenues and increase profitablity.
- Enhance your social media presence in a methodical way without having to do it yourself.
- Bury negative comments about yoru company and principals.
- Stay ahead of the competition by taking advantage of our advanced social media strategies and solutions.
Advantages of Using Us
- No long-term commitments, simply stop after the first 60 days if you no longer want our help and carry on with what we have setup on your own.
- We provide daily updates on your social media network.
- We help you make sense out of the fast changing world of social media by managing it for you.
- We are experienced with hundreds of confidential clients.
- We maintain total confidentiality.
- Our proven process will re-engineer search results in your favor by leveraging your websites, blogs, social networks, inter-linking and more.
- About 42% of people click on the first result on the first page of search results.
- Social networks and blogs are the 4th most popular online activities including beating personal email.
- 53% of adults use search engins to find information on each other.
- 64% of marketing executives use social media for 5 hours or more each week.
- If Facebook were a country, it would be the 4th most populated place in the world.
- 63% read online reviews and consumer review sites before making a choice.
- 83% indicated that online reviews influenced their purchasing decision.